Winston is a Cyber Security professional with strong interest in Penetration testing, vulnerability analysis and Ethical Hacking. He has been in IT for over six (6) years and has experience working in Helpdesk and also as an Application Engineer.
Winston is energetic, hardworking and dedicated to spreading his knowledge of Cyber Security as a means of helping person to know the dangers as well as the risk they exposed themselves to if they aren’t cautious in cyberspace.
You can connect with Winston on LinkedIn by clicking here.
- Blog - scibertech.wordpress.com
- Member of Caribbean Cyber Support Team (CCST)
- CSPA-AM | Associate Membership
- TryHackMe Hacker
- MSc Computer Based Management Information Systems
- BSc Information Technology
- Web App Penetration Testing
- Vulnerability Analysis
- Network Penetration Testing
- Experience with security toolkits such as Kali Linux, Metasploit, Nmap and BurpSuite.