Glenroy is a young budding software engineer and ethical hacker studying computer science at the University of the West Indies (UWI), with over 7 combined years in educating young kids in STEM, software development, and ethical hacking.
Glenroy has been dedicated to his craft and shows passion in his work through changing the lives of young children at Halls of Learning through early STEM education, securing web applications through Bugcrowd bug bounties, and holding the presidential role at the Campion College Software Engineering Club for over 4 years.
You can connect with Glenroy on LinkedIn by clicking here.
- Programming mentor for a winning group representing Jamaica at First Tech Challenge, 2019
- CSPA-AM | Associate Membership.
- Avid HackTheBox hacker, 688th world ranking.
- Cohost and Cofounder of Fortes Hacks hackathon.
- Member of Caribbean Cyber Support Team (CCST).
- Bugcrowd and Hackerone researcher.
- Network Penetration Testing
- Web Application Security Assessment
- Linux Systems
- Social Engineering
- Malware Reverse Engineering
- Deployed Software Reverse Engineering